Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Racing begins

So it's been a while since my last post.. This is for a few reasons. Finished up with exams which was a hectic ordeal. Moved into my new place as of May 1st and had much work to do with this. Been busy with a few things but it's all settling out now and just in time for the start of the season. I'll be doing a pre-season warm up at the north shore sprint triathlon on the 23rd in north van. This is followed by my flight to Ixtapa Mexico on the 24th to meet up with some fellow Canadians and others for the Continental cup on the 28th. So the next few days continue on with school, packing, training (in the heat box at PISE), treatment for a recovering shoulder, o and eating and sleeping in there with some other things too. Weathers great now in victoria, which makes everything better in it's own way. Not much to say other than I'm stoked to go out and get some racing in!
Until something eventful,
Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment