Monday, April 12, 2010

Awesome "Austin" Horn

Due to recent discussion about an incidence regarding a 1500m TT, I am prompted to silence some discrepancies that arose in accordance to a blog post made by the one and only Austin Horn...

The time was a 17.35.9

Austin Horn, a highly esteemed swim run bicyclist (also known as a triath-A-lonist) in the greater victoria region made allegations that i went a 17.36, and "i actually just read your whole post now and now im actaully a little bit upset.." (lol). I must admit that austin ensues within me numerous forms of envy. Hence why I feel obligated to rebel against his lies, which are many, and often used to simply impress me or others around me, but mostly me. This envy conjured up is due to a few things that I feel everyone can agree on.. The amount of awesome that seems to be bottled into his being doesn't seem natural, and it kinda is resembled in part by this game unicorn robot game (both things you can't quite understand but because of this are awe inspiring). I think the point of all this is that i think we should pay him a little more attention and learn from his ways. Like have you seen that picture with the rad aviators, who wouldn't want to know how to emulate that in some way, or run as fast as he does, or crush pavement like its just another day at the office. From the extravagant brain that directs his actions to the chiseled marble body the acts as a conduit for all things of worth in this universe, Austin is the shit, like legit. Y'all should be jealous if you don't know him.. in all seriousness though.
Watch for Austin in Monterey MEX and around the globe, he's this fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment